Here is what you might do, let’s blast right through them:
Saturday, December 8
- Go to the 3rd Ward’s Handmade Holiday & Open House in Bushwick, where you can buy all sorts of things, from chairs to shirts. Plus you can learn how to make things, like chairs and shirts. There will be plenty of refreshments and lots of activities to engage in. Plus if you bring food or clothing, there’s a donation center for local shelters. Can’t go wrong here. It goes from noon to 8pm. You can stay all day.
- At 6:30pm, see Britain’s best commercials, right ho mate. What? It’s at MoMA on various days, including today. Adverts.
- SANTACON! Everyone dresses up as Santa and goes around! READ THESE FACTS.
- Big Party With Free Beer and Musics: DJs Peer Pressure with Snakes Say Hiss, plus Pink Skull and The Fairys. Sometimes I get overwhelmed and don’t know whos a band and who’s a DJ and who’s just a person who’s featured, and that’s happening right now! But click on this to RSVP, it’s a free RSVP. It’s at Glasslands in Williamsburg at 10pm!
Sunday, December 9
- A funny event is my friend Max Silvestri’s show, I Like Attention, at Rififi at 8 for $5. See you at the party. He has lots of great guests this and every time, and now his co-host is the great Jenny Slate. Here she is in a video: