As you lay awake in bed at night, you may wonder exactly what your Northside Badge will get you. The answer to that question is both awesome and included below.
A BADGE entitles you to:
– Entry to ALL Northside shows, be they film, art or music, on a first-come, first-served basis. This includes all four outdoor concerts at the metroPCS stage in Barge Park. So if you plan on going to 3 or more shows, it makes sense to get a badge. They’re only $50!
– $1 off beer, well and Southern Comfort drinks at Barcade.
– $1 off beer, well and Southern Comfort drinks and $3 off all pitchers at The Gutter.
– $1 of all drinks at Iona.
– $1 off all drafts AND buy one tapas get second tapas at half price at Nita Nita.
– Free lemonade, ice tea, coffee or iced coffee with sandwich purchase at Papa Lima.
– $1 off sangria, frozen margaritas and jar drinks at San Loco.
– $5 organic beers and $2 off cocktails at Rockin’ Raw. Musicians get free magnesium shots, so bring a ukelele or something.
– Two for one well pours; half-off Heinekens, $5 for frozen margaritas, Sangria and Whiskey-by-the-Inch at Teddy’s.
– $4 Southern Comfort cocktails all festival long and $3 pints of Heineken for Sunday only at Brooklyn Bowl.
– 2 for 1 admission at the New Museum during the festival.
So there you have it. A Northside Badge is the key to happiness from June 24-27.
If you have any other questions, read up on our FAQ. See you at Northside!