Kanye West is a pretty stinky MC, but he also seems to rhyme about actual feces more often and in more literal ways than most rappers of his stature. This seems strange, doesn’t it? For instance, on the recently released lead single “Erase Me” off Kid Cudi’s sophomore album, Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr. Rager, dropping the same date as Kanye’s next, Good Ass Job (September 14), Kanye likens writers block to, well, constipation, and makes some sort of disgusting analogy between his girlfriend and diarrhea. That’s almost the worst of Kanye’s 5 shittiest rhymes.
5. On “Barry Bonds”: “Talked it then he lived it, spit it, then he shit it/I don’t need writers, I might bounce ideas/but only I could come up with some shit like this.”
4. On “Jesus Walks,” quoting Happy Gilmore, but nevertheless: “They be asking us questions, harass and arrest us/saying “we eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.”/Huh? Y’all eat pieces of shit? What’s the basis?”
3. On T.I.’s “Swagga Like Us”: “How it feel to wake up and be the shit, and the urine?”
2. On Kid Cudi’s “Erase Me” (download here): “The height of her shopping was writers blocking me/I couldn’t get my shit out anyway/I hope you die Rhea.”
1. On Rick Ross’s “Maybach Music 2″: “If B.I. was alive, he’d prolly have the two-tone/with the Grey Poupon, anything ‘ye poop on/will explode, cause I am the shit and this is my commode.”