- Three works from Megan Pflug‘s exhibition at Regina Rex.
Friday night Bushwick/Ridgewood galleries stayed open late for Work That Beat (organized by Norte Maar and Storefront‘s Jason Andrew), with ten participating spaces serving drinks, inaugurating new shows and hosting special events. We made it to about half, and here’s what we saw.
- A dance performance during the opening reception for Megan Pflug’s show at Regina Rex.
- The hallway leading to SUGAR.
- Amanda Wong installation in the back room at Factory Fresh.
- The crowded opening for Andrew Hurst’s exhibition at Storefront.
- A wall of crowd-sourced quotations in “Citational Graphologies, or A Show of Hands” at Centotto.
(photos by Benjamin Sutton)