Northside Festival is in less than a week and badges are flying off the shelves. Yes, shelves! Both badges and wristbands give you special access to shows and deals throughout Williamsburg and Greenpoint from June 16-19. You may not have bought your badge, but we don’t hate you. Yet. But if you have, you can pick your badge up at Northside Festival Headquarters at 240 N 12th Street (between Union and Driggs) starting at noon on Thursday, June 16th.
Badge pickup hours are: Thursday noon-10pm, Friday noon-10pm, Saturday noon-8pm and Sunday noon – 5pm.
Every venue has a certain percentage of capacity reserved for badgeholders and wristband wearers, so we recommend that you get to the shows you want to see as early as possible to give yourself the best chance of getting in. And hey, if you don’t make it, there’s probably 25 other amazing shows going on in a five foot radius from where you’re standing.
And you know your badge/wristband gets you way more than just music, right? There’s a hefty list of great additional perks your badge/wristband will get you all over Williamsburg and Greenpoint — read more after the break!
- – All-access free entry to Northside Ideas and Northside Film
- – $1 off beer and well drinks, $3 off pitchers, $1 off Bushmill’s drinks at The Gutter
- – $4 20oz Heineken, $3 Well Drinks, $4 Pinot Gris & Malbec, $5 Espolon & Happy Hour until 8pm at Banter
- – $1 off all drafts AND buy any menu item and get the second at half price at Nita Nita
- – One free large iced/hot coffee or large iced/hot tea with any purchase over $5.00 at Urban Rustic (redeemable once per day per badge holder.)
- – $2 off any IPA at Pine Box Rock Shop
- – $1 off sangria, frozen margaritas and jar drinks at San Loco
- – One free food item at the vendor of your choice at Brooklyn Flea (Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-5pm)
- – Free gig bag with any ukulele, banjo, or guitar purchase at Pentatonic Music
- – $1 off of all drinks & a chance to win a free Bike from NYC bikes with drink purchase Saturday 4:00 – 7:30 at Pete’s Candy Store
- – $4 for 20oz Heineken, $3 well drinks, $5 Jameson and Espolon tequila, $7 margaritas and $5 Pinot Grigio and Cotes du Rhone at Iona
- – $2 Vessica Vodka drinks, $2 beer special, $5 whiskey by-the-inch, $5 red sangria & frozen margaritas at Teddy’s
- – Free ferry to Manhattan at N. 6th Street for badgeholders all weekend from NY Waterway
- – 1/2 gallon free beer for badge-holders at Goodbye Blue Monday
- – 10% off any purchase at Brooklyn Industries
- – Free glass of wine with your meal at Osteria Il Paiolo
- – 10% off food and drinks at La Piazzetta
- – Free market bags for badgeholders at Meeker Ave. Flea (while supplies last)
**To pick up your badge you must bring a photo ID. Badges are non-transferrable and people cannot pick up badges for other people unless specified.