Yes, the feeling you got when you woke up today is right…the Northside Festival is starting!
What’s going on today? Some highlights include…
– The Northside Festival kickoff show at Music Hall of Williamsburg featuring Theophilus London
– The Ideas panels kick off at Brooklyn Brewery
– The first day of the Northside Film Festival @ UnionDocs and IndieScreen
– ?uestlove DJs at Brooklyn Bowl
– NYC Popfest showcase @ Bruar Falls
– The Mr. Dream-curated show @ Glasslands
– The Hozac Records showcase @ Shea Stadium
and much, much more!
If you did your homework and bought a badge to the festival, you can pick it up starting at noon today at Northside Festival Headquarters at 240 N. 12th Street (between Union and Driggs). Badge pickup hours are: Thursday noon-10pm, Friday noon-10pm, Saturday noon-8pm and Sunday noon – 5pm.
You can find the full schedule online here, which includes our concerts at the Steve Madden Stage at McCarren Park on Friday and Saturday, headlined by Beirut and Guided By Voices. Beirut is already sold out, but you still have a chance to nab a ticket to see Guided By Voices, alongside Wavves, Surfer Blood and the Babies, so don’t miss out!
Follow us on Twitter at #Northsidefest for up-to-the-minute specials and parties, or search for the #northside tag for deals and news happening during the festival. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.