In no particular order, here are all the things that will change your life for the last time this Wednesday at McCarren Park:
1. A free screening of Clueless on a gigantic screen provided by Rooftop Films, in McCarren Park, in the middle of summer, in what will probably be your last time to comfortable lounge underneath that handful of New York stars.
3. A big fat gift certificate from Tortoise & Blonde for some free designer eyewear (sign up with an L mag staffer in a sea foam green tee)
4. A giant game of Yahtzee over at the Southwest Airlines tent, winners get free miles to travel around the country (but hopefully just Vegas).
5. Epix will be giving away a $300 gift certificate to Bloomingdale’s in honor of people who have digitized closets that tell you when your plaid skirt mismatches your knee socks and Kangol hat.
6. Cold Sixpoint beer. In CANS. For $4.
7. FREE Vitamin Water samples. As if! (no, they’re really free).
8. FREE Pop Chips samples. Because we’re keepin’ it real.
9. Fiat will be on site showing off their awesome cars for you to horse around in. Careful, you can get a ticket even if you have a permit.
12. Summer. In New York. Total Baldwin.
See you all tomorrow!