In no particular order, here are all the things that will change your life this Wednesday at McCarren Park:
1. A free screening of Jurassic Park on a gigantic screen provided by Rooftop Films with an introduction from Film Society of Lincoln Center’s Richard Pena, in McCarren Park, in the middle of summer, underneath that handful of New York stars.
3. A big fat gift certificate from Tortoise & Blonde for some free designer eyewear (sign up with an L mag staffer in a sea foam green tee)
4. A giant game of Yahtzee over at the Southwest Airlines tent, winners get free miles to travel around the country (but hopefully just Vegas).
5. Epix will be giving away iPad2’s and seat cushions over at their tent.
6. Cold Sixpoint beer. In CANS. For $4.
7. FREE Vitamin Water samples. As if! (no, they’re really free).
8. FREE Pop Chips samples. Because we’re keepin’ it real.
9. Fiat will be on site showing off their awesome cars for you to horse around in.
12. Summer. In New York. Clevah Girl.
See you all tomorrow!