* This Times video, in which young African American boys at a Brooklyn charter school discuss what the Obama win means to them.
* That Flickr set of personal photographs of the Obamas taken by David Katz on election night. At the moment the site is completely jammed, but keep trying to click and you might have some success.
* The terrifying image of Mitt Romney used in this Wonkette post. So scary.
* These Comme des Garcon x Nike Dunk High kicks, which continue to truly baffle me due to unexpected ugliness.
* The new Real World: Ikea trailer. Because some things never change. And probably shouldn't.