As a person who has to listen to music all day long as part of my job, I am on a lifelong quest for the perfect headphones. And it's a quest that, frankly, hasn't gone particularly well. Currently I'm rocking a combination of these and these—mostly because I don't make nearly enough money to justify getting these. So my interest was piqued when I received a press release this afternoon from a company called Phiaton about a new pair of headphones they're releasing.
Phiaton’s New PS 320 Headphones Are This Summer’s Hottest Music Accessory
Instead of flaunting the latest swimsuit, sunglasses, or sunhat at the beach or on vacation this summer, accessorize with something you can really enjoy:
Phiaton’s new PS 320 headphones ($199 MSRP) are designed for the upscale, music loving and fashion conscious consumer. Compact, lightweight and supremely comfortable, the PS 320’s are designed for discerning aficionados who want to enjoy every last note and detail of their favorite classical, jazz, rock or acoustic music.
Phiaton’s newest closed air, dynamic headphone features an advanced coaxial dual driver system that delivers a wider frequency response and higher definition reproduction.
The Phiaton PS 320 headphones:
· Cater to listeners who appreciate the classic yet luxurious look and feel of supple leather.
· Feature genuine leather ear cups and soft ear pads that assure relaxing comfort even after hours of listening.
· Employ a coaxial dual dynamic driver with passive crossover network to ensure richer bass and the full spectrum of the high frequency range.
· The dual driver system incorporates a 40mm subwoofer, middle range speaker and a 16mm in one housing for superior music reproduction.
· Features a wide 11Hz-23kHz frequency range, 102dB Sensitivity, 32 Ohm Impedance and a maximum input power of 500 mW.
· The lightweight PS 320 is 4.3 oz and comes with a compact carrying case. It utilizes a 3.5mm stereo plug.
I'm really into the season's hottest accessories. I have no use for the latest sunhats, nor did I know such a thing existed. I am totally upscale. I love the luxurious look of supple leather. And I am nothing if not a discerning aficionado.
So it is with great pleasure, people at Phiaton, that I will accept a pair of these headphones should you choose to send them to me, the music editor of New York City's most esteemed biweekly, pocket-size culture guide, for free, at:
20 Jay St. Suite 207
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Yes, I know this whole situation is a lot like when Star Jones was planning her wedding and she kept mentioning things on The View so that the companies would give her stuff for free. It never bothered me as much as it did everyone else.