Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fans React to the Adam Lambert Album Cover

Posted By on Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM

adamlambertforyourentertainment.jpg

Well, if you were wondering what your band's next record cover shouldn't look like, now you know. On his official website yesterday, Adam Lambert posted the cover art for his much-anticipated debut, For Your Entertainment, and even some of his fans aren't feeling it.

TOO GIRLY and Very AMATEUR!
Tue, 10/27/2009 - 20:07 — SprockBoy
I'm sorry Adam! You're a GOD to me!.. I love you so much..! But the cover is too Feminine!. You are musical God! you need a wide audience! But with that cover you are winning just the gay people and some Girls!.
In terms of Photoshop! I can do better than that and I'm not a Pro. And I know a lot of people who can make it better. It's very amateur. Very Fan-Art.
Well... I Still love you! and I still buying your album..! because you worth it.

I'm so disappointed.
Tue, 10/27/2009 - 22:36 — Kinch
This picture shows nothing of Adam's personality. It's just a pretty vapid face. Could we have fierce, funny, in-your-face Adam back please?

Re: For Your Entertainment Album Cover
Tue, 10/27/2009 - 22:41 — lifeafterbell
First words are ICK!!! I am so sorry Adam and fellow fans. But I hate this choice. There are so many better shots of Adam out there. This is disappointing. Yes HE IS GORGEOUS. But would have liked him to look more like a HIM than a HER. Too bad. Won't affect sales because he has an awesome voice, but like I said........ICK.

PLEASE CHOOSE SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue, 10/27/2009 - 22:47 — lifeafterbell
Not a good choice on this one. Glad to see so many others are agreeing with me. You are NOT a drag queen Adam, are you? C'mon. Why this?????

Re: For Your Entertainment Album Cover
Tue, 10/27/2009 - 23:21 — DallasB
OMFG............ what a dumb looking cover...... I am not a queer, but this cover makes me wanna jurk off to it! CLEAN UP YOUR ACT A LITTLE....

Re: For Your Entertainment Album Cover
Tue, 10/27/2009 - 17:43 — dance4ever
Hmm, This is way too feminine for my tastes. Where is the rock? This is Boy George meets 80's New Wave Pop. Less color, ditch the hand on the cheek bit, get rid of the spotlighting, tone down the blue. In other words, MAKE ANOTHER COVER!

As expected, though, others just love, love, love it.

Re: For Your Entertainment Album Cover
Tue, 10/27/2009 - 17:20 — Ageanblue
You are the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on! OMFG....................THUD.......... I love you Adam Lambert !

Re: For Your Entertainment Album Cover
Tue, 10/27/2009 - 17:27 — beautifulsoul29
OH MY. this cover for sure lives up to Adam's title of Glittery Alien from Planet Fierce. RADIANT, BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, STUNNING. just WOW. ♥♥

Re: For Your Entertainment Album Cover
Tue, 10/27/2009 - 17:25 — seattlesusieq
umbefukkalievable!
Absolutely gorgeous!

Re: For Your Entertainment Album Cover
Tue, 10/27/2009 - 17:14 — NurseTracy
Gorgeous...perfection at its finest...captures Adam well. Love the eyes, gloves, hands....everything. Being a big Bill Kaulitz fan, I thought that no one could be as gorgeous as him until now...love it.......

Tags: , , ,