5. On "Barry Bonds": "Talked it then he lived it, spit it, then he shit it/I don't need writers, I might bounce ideas/but only I could come up with some shit like this."
4. On "Jesus Walks," quoting Happy Gilmore, but nevertheless: "They be asking us questions, harass and arrest us/saying "we eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast."/Huh? Y'all eat pieces of shit? What's the basis?"
3. On T.I.'s "Swagga Like Us": "How it feel to wake up and be the shit, and the urine?"
2. On Kid Cudi's "Erase Me" (download here): "The height of her shopping was writers blocking me/I couldn't get my shit out anyway/I hope you die Rhea."
1. On Rick Ross's "Maybach Music 2": "If B.I. was alive, he'd prolly have the two-tone/with the Grey Poupon, anything 'ye poop on/will explode, cause I am the shit and this is my commode."