- An Olek bicycle out front, a sure sign of a street art party.
Last night at 320 Studios, an event space high atop the Garment District, curators Jason Patrick Voegele, Samson Contompasis, Keith Schweitzer and Tyler Wriston have opened their strong show of paintings and street art, Town and Country, which will only be on view until tomorrow. Check out these photos from last night's opening, and then go have a look for yourself.
- The beautiful space, 320 Studios, was full but not too full.
- An oil on linen approximation of graffiti on a metal store shutter, by Hannah Cole.
- Beautiful black-and-white print by Julia Samuels.
- Prints by Julia Samuels, and another Olek bicycle.
- "Trying to Get a Nut" proposal for a public sculpture, by Leon Reid IV.
- "Covered with Ten Million Pounds of Brains," Patrick Porter.
- A post-apocalypic expedition, "Subway Ride," by Eric Diel.
- This incredible video projection on painting by Tara de la Garza.
- A personal favorite, this watercolor cityscape by Sirikul Pattachote.
- Big crowd on the 14th floor terrace, including, at far left, co-curator Keith Schweitzer.
Town and Country continues through June 30 at 320 Studios, 320 West 37th Street, 14th Floor.