Page 3 of 6
I spotted Holly in a crowded studio, full of several day-drinkers at Brooklyn Fire Proof studios.
1. Is this your first time doing an open studio? No, I’ve been doing them for a few years. This is my second one in Bushwick.
2. Are you an artist yourself? No.
3. What do you think of GO in comparison to Bushwick Open Studios, the other big open studios held earlier this summer? Well, actually, they [GO] worked with two of my coworkers for Bushwick Open Studios, Lucia Rollow and Julia Sinelnikova, so they were the Bushwick correspondents. They wanted to know how they ran things.
4. Have you registered to vote? I have.
5. Have you checked into all the studios yet? I’m having trouble with my phone right now because I don’t have an iPhone, but I checked into two [so far]. Actually, I just put up a blog post right now on Bushwick Daily.