Page 2 of 4
• Leo took his sketchbook/He was often so inclined/He closed his eyes and painted/The scenery in his mind.
• He heard a loud commotion/Something sounded wrong/His inner spirit was saying/That he couldn't stand here long.
• He staggered towards the quarterdeck/No time now to sleep/Water on the quarterdeck/Was already three foot deep.
• Lights down in the hallway/Flickering dim and dull/Dead bodies already floating/In the devil's bottom hole.
• Passengers were flying/backwards, forwards, fine and fast/They mumbled, fumbled and tumbled/Each one more wearing than the last.