Page 2 of 3
5. Axl is a big fan of Halloween trees and has one in his home, much to the wonder and dismay of small children. Similar to Christmas trees, these (usually faux) conifers are dyed black with orange streamers and Halloween-themed ornaments adorning the branches. Gifts are placed at its trunk.
6. He was a giant ear of corn for Halloween once. It was an inside joke with the guys in GNR, we'll never understand.
7. It's cool if a child is named after him, unless he once knew the child's mother intimately.
8. His cornrows period coincided with the time he dressed up as an ear of corn. Double corn.
9. Sometimes there is business that needs to be attended to during shows—for instance, finding out which song should be played next—which is why Axl had a habit of running backstage in the middle of a song in GNR's heyday.
10. Axl is pretty much leaning towards Obama, but he'll probably just let the rest of California make the call.