Then Bieber went ahead and peed in a mop bucket at a NYC restaurant last night. They're really meant to be, those two.
Let's watch that peeing-in-mop-bucket video over at TMZ, actually, as it may affect who you'd choose to become forced besties with if such an occasion would arise, and you can never be too prepared. It's also quite hilarious in a "wow-that-kid's-an-idiot" kind of way.
Now a few things to consider when weighing your options:
- Bieber is quick to pick up a bottle of Windex and randomly spray things, per the pissing-in-the-bucket video. He's a cleaner at heart. (+1 Biebs)
- Though, just to be reinstate the facts, he's urinating in a mop bucket. (-1 Biebs)
- He may be a Republican? (Or at least a non-Clinton supporter.) (-1 Biebs)
- Becoming his friend would give you the opportunity to rescue enslaved exotic animals, i.e. monkeys. (+1 Biebs)
- You'd always get a good laugh looking at his pants. (+1 Biebs)
- Selena drives the same car she's had since she was 16. She's just that type of girl. She even says so in interviews with the Toronto Star. (+1 Gomez)
- You'd constantly feel like a big-footed ogre when in her small-boned presence. (-1 Gomez)
- She probably has some cool Auto-Tune apps on her phone that you might be allowed to play with. (+1 Gomez)
In conclusion, I hope you don't ever find yourself in close proximity to either of them.
Follow Lauren Beck on Twitter @heylaurenbeck.