Dear Audrey, 1. Is it bad to give blowjobs to a friend? Even though you’re not really that close, and you have feelings for each other but don’t express those feelings, and are not close sexually unless it comes to blowjobs.
2. Why do guys enjoy when girls swallow? What’s so good about that?
3. Should you give a guy a blowjob if he is already cumming?
Oh, blowjobs. An important tool in any toolbox. We could all stand to learn more about blowjobs. Let’s just get right down to business, because I’m not sure I’m up for what reading between the lines of these questions would bring into focus.
1. No, it is not bad to give blowjobs to anybody, as long as you are safe and both of you consent to the blow-jobbing. It’s never wrong to suck a little dick, if the mood strikes. However. And please listen to this part: consenting to being on the receiving end of a blowjob means nothing more than that you like getting your dick sucked. It is not a manly, Clint Eastwood-like way of silently saying, “I like you too.” It is not a physical expression of an otherwise-hard-to-voice sentiment. It is not code for “I know we’re not that close, but we have feelings for each other, even though we don’t express those feelings.” It is only code for, “Boy howdy do I like having something warm, wet, and suction-y on my dick. (Squirt!) Hooray!”
2. Well, I asked a male friend and he didn’t really have a good answer. I’m not a guy, but what I think is that it’s complicated. On the one hand, boys are taught that their semen is precious. It’s their seed, their DNA contribution, in some way an essential distillation of their manhood and sexuality. When a partner ingests it, that partner is reaffirming that their dick produces something of value, therefore validating their existence as sexual beings.
On the other hand, you learn that come — and all bodily fluids — are gross and ooky. So there’s an element of humiliation to swallowing. A momentary, mild dominant/submissive relationship is created by “forcing” a partner to eat something “dirty.” There was a time when oral sex was way more taboo, and breaking that taboo was sexually powerful. In our current, much more sexually permissive society, swallowing is almost subliminally transgressive (kind of like talking dirty or ass slapping) but still holds a kind of atavistic thrill.
On a more practical level, I think it probably feels better than pulling out, and also the splooge has gotta go somewhere. Seriously, what are the other options? Coming anywhere else makes a mess, and spitting has always seemed very rude to me, not to mention that it requires one to hold semen in one’s mouth much longer than just swallowing it down does. So there you go. No easy answers on that one.
3. Uh, if you’re quick? I don’t really understand the mechanics in play here. You mean just sort of catch the goo in your mouth rather than let it splatter? I guess, if you want. Sometimes you just have to follow your gut I think.
Dear Audrey, I’m a boy. What pube-grooming is required of me these days? Do I need to wax like how ladies do? I don’t want be a classless oaf, pubic-ly.
I think regular cleaning is still the only real requirement for dudes. There’s all that noise you hear from people about how trimming it makes your dick look bigger or something, but I don’t think you’re fooling anyone with that sort of folderol. Although, I dunno, if waxing your balls or grooming your bush or whatever makes you feel silky and nice down there, knock yourself out. It’s pretty much gentleman’s choice, as far as I can tell.