10. Bully: You play a bad kid at a bad school, administering swirlies, beating kids up with cricket bats, destroying nerds’ science projects... It’s all here. The only sad thing is, people who will love this game are probably the ones on the receiving end of bully torture in real life.
9. Superman Returns: This game is a tie-in with the upcoming movie, and from what I’ve seen, they both look pretty sweet. The inferiority of all past Superman games has been an ongoing joke with gamers for years.
8. Final Fantasy XII: These games get crazier with each Roman numeral they add. I’ve kind of lost touch with the series but XII will probably lure me back with its eye-melting visuals.
7. Me and My Katamari: I may not be as good at these games as my stoner buddies are but that doesn’t lessen the joy or hilarity to be found with these wacky ball-rollin’ Japanese fellas.
6. Tomb Raider: Legend: I’m still a sucker for Lara Croft and although mostly everyone has given up on her titles, I’m still game. Hopefully they still have the same sexy British chick doing her voice.
5. Rogue Galaxy: This is a little cell-shaded RPG that I haven’t really heard too many people talking about. It looks fantastic and the pics I’ve seen remind me of Chrono Trigger.
4. Dead Rising: This is the game that will probably force me to get an Xbox 360. The plot is so similar to Dawn of the Dead that I hope Romero is getting a kickback.
3. Metal Gear 4: Guns of the Patriots: This will be out for the PS3 around this time next year if we’re lucky. The stills I’ve seen are spectacular, and for some reason Solid Snake looks like an old man. He could still kick all our asses though.
2. Resident Evil 5: From what I’ve read RE5 may focus on the return of Chris Redfield and will most undoubtedly surpass everything RE4 accomplished. I’m reading the Zombie Survival Guide right now in preparation.
1. Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess: The number of times the release date has been changed on this has pushed me to the point of madness. When they first showed the trailer, many grown men cried.