Soooo… Some of you may remember our Best Bodega in NYC Contest. I know I do (professionally, I’ve been required to remember it). The winner of this contest was On the Corner in Windsor Terrace, thanks to the heartfelt write-up by Ryan McManus. Well, as promised, Ryan received a week’s supply of beer (from On the Corner, of course) hand-delivered to his boudoir. Truly, an awkward situation for all involved! Photo evidence of just that, after the jump:
- NYC’s Best Bodega can be a little intimidating.
- This day would forever be Ryan McManus’s happiest day. A fact that now makes him sad.
- One of our reporters got a “bad vibe” from the look on Ryan’s face and refused to enter.
- “Nobody knows,” said Ryan, proudly, “About all the beer I didn’t drink.”
- It was our photographer who suggested to the gentleman on the right that he knock his cap askew.
- Ryan McManus was never heard from, nor seen, again.