In no particular order, here are all the things that will change your life this Wednesday at McCarren Park:
1. A free screening of Wayne’s World on a gigantic screen provided by Rooftop Films, in the middle of summer, underneath that handful of New York stars.
2. A FREE performance from YEllowDogs at 7:30 who sound really cool and were hand-picked by the musical geniuses over at FreeWilliamsburg.
3. A big fat gift certificate from Crossroads Trading for some soft flannels to tie around your waist (sign up with an L mag staffer in a sea foam green tee)
4. The chance to win a briefcase full of Wayne’s World themed items courtesy of Film Biz Recycling (sign up with an L mag staffer in a sea foam green tee).
5. A giant game of Yahtzee over at the Southwest Airlines tent, winners get free miles to travel around the country (but hopefully just Vegas).
6. Epix will be giving away iPad2’s and seat cushions over at their tent.
7. Cold Sixpoint beer. In CANS. For $4.
8. FREE Vitamin Water samples. As if! (no, they’re really free).
9. FREE Pop Chips samples. Because we’re keepin’ it real.
10. Fiat will be on site showing off their awesome cars for you to horse around in.
11. Food for sale form Pizza Moto, Coolhaus, The V Spot, and newcomer Mexicue!
12. Everyone who comes to the SummerScreen info table (located at the entrance on N12th) can show their checkin on FourSquare and get a FREE subscription to Brooklyn Magazine.
13. Rob Lowe.
14. Al Bundy.
13. Summer. In New York. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she’s yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.
See you all tomorrow!